2008/03/18

Bar Sur, San Telmo



Legendary 'Bar Sur' on an atmospheric San Telmo corner is one of BA's most intimate tango

venue with just a dozen tiny tables.

In the bar not only tango dances are showed but also musicians and singers give tango songs and also musical songs to their best! and again - all of the musicians (and of course also the dancers) were marvellous!!



Bar Sur prides itself on its participatory shows --> so you'd better avoid it if you're not prepared to try a few tangled Tango steps!!



We were not aware of that fact but Sandra did very well (while I sat almost under the table to hide myself!!)



....aaahhh I almost forgot the BEST: they played the Spanish version of my MOST FAVORITE

song 'My way' by Frank Sinatra which I do have on video but the file is too large to put it on

the blog! Sorry!!

But I can assure: it was great ;0)

Hasta pronto, Silvia

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Dere Silvi, die Version het i mir ou gern ine zoga! Geniales Lied vom Fränki Boy! Greetz Joe